Kartonpiyer ve Söveler
The suspended ceiling consists of the carrier system and coatings such as rock wool and metal, which are made to provide a decorative appearance, sound and heat insulation. Unpleasant or bad images found in the buildings have led to the need for suspended ceiling systems. For example, suspended ceiling systems are used to store products such as plumbing pipes or cables in the building.
Turkey and the world from a lot of samples in suspended ceiling applications are used in many modern buildings today.
1. Hygiene: Today, while health and hygiene conditions are getting worse, buildings are expected to fully comply with these issues. While the value given to these conditions increases, it is also easier for the buildings to fulfill the increasing hygiene conditions by using the developing suspended ceiling systems.
2. Impact Resistance: By using suspended ceiling systems, which have a durable structure, sensitive parts of the buildings can be secured.
3. Moisture Resistance: Since suspended ceilings create a horizontal zone inside the buildings, it creates a space between the room and the ceiling and thus provides protection against moisture.
4. Transportation Thanks to the suspended ceilings that facilitate access to the facility, the desired point can be easily reached by means of the revision intervention covers that place it in the desired important area.
5. Design: An important advantage is obtained in the decoration of the building by using suspended ceilings that add a very important design to the building.
6. Acoustic Noise Prevention: The echoing of the sound in the room is prevented by suspended ceilings, which are an important element in sound insulation, and thus the acoustic noise in the room is reduced.
7. Sound Insulation: When products with high sound insulation rates are used using suspended ceiling systems, they serve an important sound insulation function in the room. In this way, the sound hitting the ceiling is absorbed at a certain rate and the reflection of the sound is prevented.
Suspended Ceiling Types
1. Aluminum Panel:
2. Stone Wool Suspended Ceiling:
4.3 Axutic and Fire Resistant Suspended Ceiling
Our company performs wholesale and retail sales of products of world brands in Suspended Ceiling. Plasters, which are sold on a truck basis in our center, are also sold in retail through our dealers. For all your needs, you can reach us at 444 9 687 and take advantage of our special offers. We are happy to introduce you to world brands with our special offers on suspended ceiling prices.
NUR YAPI GRUP was founded in 1999 by Hakan ERSÖZ in Istanbul. Since its establishment, Nur Yapı Grup has carried out many projects with high sectoral value with its dynamic structure and its understanding that attaches importance to quality by growing constantly. With its infrastructure that attaches importance to contemporary structuring, it is a company that has managed to establish high references with successful implementation operations in many projects with high budget and importance in the country and international arena.
NUR YAPI VE DEK.SAN.TİC.LTD.ŞTİ
Rating: Not enough ratings
Transactions: Not enough information
Response Time: Not enough information
NUR YAPI GRUP 1999 yılında Hakan ERSÖZ tarafından İstanbul’da kurulmuştur. Nur Yapı Grup kuruluşundan günümüze kadar, dinamik yapısı ve sürekli büyüyerek kaliteye önem veren anlayışı ile sektörel değeri yüksek birçok projeye imza atmıştır. Çağdaş yapılanmaya önem veren altyapısıyla, günümüze kadar ülke genelinde ve uluslar arası arenada yüksek bütçeye ve önem değerine sahip birçok projede başarılı uygulama operasyonları ile yüksek referanslar oluşturmayı başarmış bir firmadır.